Comedians in Tollywood are minting money these days. Every movie and hero are looking at comedians for commercial betterment and padding these days, irrespective of star status. As a result, producers are being forced to pay huge sums of money for these actors.
Comedians like Ali and Brahmanandam charge a few lakhs per day to act in a film. They act in a few dozen films every year, taking their income to crores of rupees. Some of these actors incomes are higher than a few big heroes also.
Shows like Jabardasth have popularised a few upcoming comedians like Shakalaka Shankar and Sapthagiri and these actors are also trying to earn more money these days with film appearances and reality show appearances.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?
- Tamannaah’s Malayalam debut with an interesting horror comedy
- Juicy info on Anushka’ role in Sye Raa
- Star hero turns vegetarian