Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Sreenu Vaitla teamed up in 2011 for the blockbuster ‘Dookudu’. Now they are working together once again for ‘Aagadu’ and this film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. Some comedy scenes are being shot on Mahesh Babu, Vennela Kishore and M.S.Narayana currently.
This schedule is expected to last until December 4th. Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Thaman is scoring the music. Anil Sunkara, Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta are jointly producing this movie on 14 Reels Entertainment banner and they are trying to release this film on May 31st, which happens to be Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
‘Aagadu’ is expected to be a full length commercial entertainer and Mahesh Babu will be seen as a police officer in the film.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next