Continuing with the trend of low budget flicks, yet another interesting film, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is gearing up for a release on June 26th. Starring Prince and Jyothi Sethi as the lead pair, this film has quite an interesting concept.
According to the latest reports, comedy quotient is said to be the major highlight of this comic caper. The film has already completed its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate.
Sapatagiri, Sampoornesh Babu and Rao Ramesh play other important characters in this film which is produced by L Venugopal Reddy, Lakshmi Narasimha Reddy and Alluri Chiranjeevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two leading ladies for Ram Pothineni
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2