Continuing with the trend of low budget flicks, yet another interesting film, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is gearing up for a release on June 26th. Starring Prince and Jyothi Sethi as the lead pair, this film has quite an interesting concept.
According to the latest reports, comedy quotient is said to be the major highlight of this comic caper. The film has already completed its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate.
Sapatagiri, Sampoornesh Babu and Rao Ramesh play other important characters in this film which is produced by L Venugopal Reddy, Lakshmi Narasimha Reddy and Alluri Chiranjeevi.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US