Continuing with the trend of low budget flicks, yet another interesting film, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is gearing up for a release on June 26th. Starring Prince and Jyothi Sethi as the lead pair, this film has quite an interesting concept.
According to the latest reports, comedy quotient is said to be the major highlight of this comic caper. The film has already completed its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate.
Sapatagiri, Sampoornesh Babu and Rao Ramesh play other important characters in this film which is produced by L Venugopal Reddy, Lakshmi Narasimha Reddy and Alluri Chiranjeevi.
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets