Janasena President Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated the party’s administrative office in Hyderabad around a week ago. Pawan also announced that a brand new office in Andhra Pradesh capital Amaravati. But the latest update from the party’s spokesperson reveal Pawan’s big plans.
Apparently, Pawan had instructed his partymen to find 2 acres of land to set up party offices in the headquarters of all the 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh. Pawan wants to treat these offices as knowledge centres, where intellectuals and social activists come together to take the party’s activities into the masses.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry