Janasena President Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated the party’s administrative office in Hyderabad around a week ago. Pawan also announced that a brand new office in Andhra Pradesh capital Amaravati. But the latest update from the party’s spokesperson reveal Pawan’s big plans.
Apparently, Pawan had instructed his partymen to find 2 acres of land to set up party offices in the headquarters of all the 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh. Pawan wants to treat these offices as knowledge centres, where intellectuals and social activists come together to take the party’s activities into the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors