Janasena President Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated the party’s administrative office in Hyderabad around a week ago. Pawan also announced that a brand new office in Andhra Pradesh capital Amaravati. But the latest update from the party’s spokesperson reveal Pawan’s big plans.
Apparently, Pawan had instructed his partymen to find 2 acres of land to set up party offices in the headquarters of all the 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh. Pawan wants to treat these offices as knowledge centres, where intellectuals and social activists come together to take the party’s activities into the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film
- Will this speculation on NTR’s next turn true?
- Mahesh’s big plan to win Ceded love with his next?