Janasena President Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated the party’s administrative office in Hyderabad around a week ago. Pawan also announced that a brand new office in Andhra Pradesh capital Amaravati. But the latest update from the party’s spokesperson reveal Pawan’s big plans.
Apparently, Pawan had instructed his partymen to find 2 acres of land to set up party offices in the headquarters of all the 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh. Pawan wants to treat these offices as knowledge centres, where intellectuals and social activists come together to take the party’s activities into the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021