As part of his London tour, film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan paid a visit to the Dr. Ambedkar Memorial. Pawan took a trip down memory lane as he strolled through the house that sheltered Ambedkar for 2 years during his stint at the prestigious LSE, London.
At the end of his visit, Pawan left a parting note in guest book. Pawan said that Ambedkar’s words – “Indian first and Indian last” are forever etched in the hearts of every Indian. Pawan also wrote that he will commit to Ambedkar’s ideals through Janasena till his last breath.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood