As part of his London tour, film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan paid a visit to the Dr. Ambedkar Memorial. Pawan took a trip down memory lane as he strolled through the house that sheltered Ambedkar for 2 years during his stint at the prestigious LSE, London.
At the end of his visit, Pawan left a parting note in guest book. Pawan said that Ambedkar’s words – “Indian first and Indian last” are forever etched in the hearts of every Indian. Pawan also wrote that he will commit to Ambedkar’s ideals through Janasena till his last breath.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu lauds Evaru
- Prabhas prefers action over emotional scenes
- Anushka’s Nishabdham to join the Sankranthi race?
- Star actress opens up about her health issues
- Popular heroine expecting her second child
- Samantha’s role confirmed in much awaited Akkineni multi-starrer?