In summer 2014, numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan launched his political party, Janasena. The Power Star will be contesting the 2019 general elections and has already begun the groundwork to strengthen the party’s cadre.
In his latest media interaction, Pawan said he is committed to strive for the society at least for the next 25 years. Pawan said he will get a clarity on how many seats Janasena will be contesting in by the end of 2018. He also said that winning the election is not his ultimate aim.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation
- Pranay’s father files case against RGV
- Top Bollywood star announces film on Galwan Valley clashes