The makers of Manu, the upcoming experimental drama, have been introducing the film’s 24 crafts ahead of its theatrical release. The film features star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham and Chandini Chowdary as the lead couple.
This time, Manu’s makers have thrown the spotlight on the film’s art work. Artist and painter Srikanth Babu is the man behind Manu’s impressive art pieces. How Srikanth Babu’s work communicated Manu’s deepest thoughts in the movie will be something to watch out for. Apparently, Srikanth Babu’s forte is cubism and Indian mythology, although his past work is in complete contrast with Manu’s mindscape.
Manu is being presented by the popular US distribution house, Nirvana Cinemas. The film is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra Narsetti. Manu is produced by The Crowd, after an extensive crowdfunding campaign.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles