Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government gave permission to the makers of Baahubali The Conclusion to organise the film’s shows as many as 6 times per day. This brought a huge cheer for the movie’s unit, trade circles and fans.
However, the Telugu Cinema Audience’s Association found fault with the AP government’s decision and filed a complaint with the Principal Secretary of the state’s Home Ministry Anuradha against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows and demanded a rollback of the permission.
The association went on to say that no theater in the state should screen a movie between 1 am to 8 am and that the government’s latest decision is anti-constitution.
The Principal Secretary assured the protesting members that she will take the matter to the Chandrababu government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?