Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government gave permission to the makers of Baahubali The Conclusion to organise the film’s shows as many as 6 times per day. This brought a huge cheer for the movie’s unit, trade circles and fans.
However, the Telugu Cinema Audience’s Association found fault with the AP government’s decision and filed a complaint with the Principal Secretary of the state’s Home Ministry Anuradha against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows and demanded a rollback of the permission.
The association went on to say that no theater in the state should screen a movie between 1 am to 8 am and that the government’s latest decision is anti-constitution.
The Principal Secretary assured the protesting members that she will take the matter to the Chandrababu government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?