A few months ago, star heroine Trisha surprised everyone by walking out of the much-awaited Saamy sequel, citing creative differences with the makers. However, Saamy Square’s team continued the shoot with Vikram, Keerthy Suresh and others.
Alleging that he suffered huge losses due to Trisha’s unexpected exit, Saamy Square’s producer Shibu Thameens filed a complaint against Trisha with the Producer’s Council. Shibu Thameens said that Trisha has to act in his film or pay a huge amount to compensate his losses.
Both Shibu Thameens and Saamy Square’s director Hari told the media that they approached Trisha recently and that she has agreed to be part of the film again. However, Trisha refuted these rumors and said that she is not going to act in Saamy Square.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2