After Tamil star hero, Suriya’s wife Jyothika’s controversial statement on Indian temples, here comes yet another news regarding Vijay Sethupathi who made similar kinds of comments a few months ago.
According to the reports, in a TV show where he appeared as a chief guest in the month of March, Vijay Sethupathi made comments on Hindu temple priests saying that they do not have proper clothing but will decide the status of the society on the name of God.
Quoting the same words, a complaint has been lodged against Vijay Sethupathi by the All India Hindu Sabha members at Trichy police station today. Further details of the case are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage