After Tamil star hero, Suriya’s wife Jyothika’s controversial statement on Indian temples, here comes yet another news regarding Vijay Sethupathi who made similar kinds of comments a few months ago.
According to the reports, in a TV show where he appeared as a chief guest in the month of March, Vijay Sethupathi made comments on Hindu temple priests saying that they do not have proper clothing but will decide the status of the society on the name of God.
Quoting the same words, a complaint has been lodged against Vijay Sethupathi by the All India Hindu Sabha members at Trichy police station today. Further details of the case are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?