We have already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna, along with Krish, the director is his 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni, and the film’s heroine Shriya, will be visiting North America this week to meet and greet his fans and thank them for making GPSK a huge hit.
Until Tuesday, GPSK has grossed close to $1.32 million in overseas and is heading towards the $1.5 million milestone, Balayya’s career best overseas performance. Needless to say that Balayya’s US tour will further boost the film’s collections over the weekend.
Here’s the complete itinerary of Balayya’s US tour (in America local time):
* Wednesday, 18th Jan – Fly from Hyd at 9:50 pm and land in SFO on the 19th Jan at 6:40 am.
* Thursday, 19th Jan – Bay Area
Attend the special screening of GPSK at Serra Theaters at 7 pm and interact with fans after the show.
Night stay in Bay Area.
* Friday, 20th Jan – Dallas
Fly from SFO at 10:40 am and reach Dallas at 4:24 pm.
Attend the special screening of GPSK at Cinemark Web Chappel at 8 pm and interact with fans after the show.
Night stay in Dallas
* Saturday, 21st Jan – Detroit
Fly from Dallas at 11:17 am and reach Detroit at 2:54 pm.
Attend the special screening of GPSK at AMC Southfield at 6:35 pm and interact with fans after the show.
Night stay in Detroit
* Sunday, 22nd Jan – New Jersey
Fly from Detroit at 11:11 am and reach New Jersey at 1 pm.
Attend the special screening of GPSK at Big Cinemas Edison at 5 pm and interact with fans after the show.
Night stay in New Jersey or New York
* Monday, 23rd Jan – Return flight to Hyderabad
Fly from New York at 8:00 pm and reach Hyderabad.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US