NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Rama Rao, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 9. The film is going to release in a highest number of screens in Balakrishna’s career.
NTR Kathanayakudu has been a hot cake among trade circles, and has reportedly done a pre-release business of Rs 71.50 crores worldwide and over Rs 100 crores, including the satellite and digital rights. This is a record deal in Balakrishna’s career.
Here we are presenting you the complete list of distributors who have purchased NTR Kathanayakudu’s theatrical rights for various regions by offering fancy amounts:
Nizam – Asian Cinemas
Ceded – Sai Korrapati (Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram)
Uttarandhra – Sai Korrapati
Krishna – Sai Korrapati
Guntur – Padmakar Cinemas
Nellore – Vani Theatres Pvt Ltd
East Godavari – Vintage Creations
West Godavari – Usha Pictures
Overseas – US Telugu
Karnataka – Sai Korrapati
Tamil Nadu – SPI Cinemas Pvt Ltd
Odisha – Dheeraj Films
North India – AA Films Pvt Ltd
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song