Of late, several films are releasing on the same date and this unfortunate situation is leading to the buyers and producers of these films ending up with losses or a huge dent in their profits. However, the producers of Size Zero, Bengal Tiger and Shankarabharanam compromised in release dates prior to their films’ releases.
Now, Nani’s Krishnagaadi Veera Prema Gadha, Sunil’s Krishnashtami and Sai Sreenivas’ Speedunnodu are set for a February 5th release. But, knowing the impending issues of lack of theaters due to this clash, the makers of these three films have compromised on their release dates.
As per the latest update, Sai’s Speedunnodu, Nani’s KVPG and Sunil’s Krishnashtami may now release on the 5th, 12th and the 19th respectively. This compromise trend will surely work wonders for the film trade.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections