From the last few days, there has been a talk that none other than Allu Arjun will be doing a key role in Chiranjeevi’s new film which is the remake of the super hit Malayalam movie Lucifer.
The media spread this word in a big way and today the team of Bunny cleared the air that the news is not true and Bunny is not doing the role of Prithviraj in the film.
Lucifer had Mohan Lal in the lead role and it is being directed by Sujeeth in Telugu. We need to see who is going to do this role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason