It is known that the pre-release event of Bheemla Nayak, which was supposed to be held on the 21st of this month was cancelled in view of the untimely demise of AP minister Mekapati Gowtham Reddy.
The latest update is that the makers of Bheemla Nayak have locked a new date for the pre-release event. The event will be held at Yousufguda Police Ground on 23rd February.
The event will be graced by Telangana IT minister KTR and cinematography minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav.
Bheemla Nayak is up for grand theatrical release on the 25th of this month. The trailer of the film was unveiled a short while ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Akhanda actor passes away
- Star music director lauds Madhavan – Deets inside
- Anil Ravipudi: Can’t wait for Balayya’s film
- Latest: Star hero will release Vikram’s Telugu trailer