Versatile Kollywood actor Chiyaan Vikram is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Thangalaan. Sensational director Pa Ranjith is the helmer of this biggie, which has Malavika Mohanan and Parvathy Thiruvothu as the female leads.
In a recent interview, the film’s producer Gnanavel Raja said that Thanglaan will be released in multiple Indian and foreign languages. Additionally, he added that the movie will also be released in 3D format. The high-budget flick’s shoot is currently happening at a brisk pace.
As per the makers, the film is based on a real-life incident that happened in Kolar Gold Fields. Daniel Caltagirone, Pasupathy and others will be seen in significant roles in this movie. Produced by Neelam Productions and Studio Green banners, the film will have music composed by GV Prakash Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food