Ever since a sequel to Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s F2 was announced last year, there have been several speculations that the second installment will feature yet another star hero. There have been constant reports that F2’s director Anil Ravipudi has roped in hero Ravi Teja for a crucial lead role in F3.
However, all the crazy speculations have been put to rest by Anil Ravipudi himself. The director has clarified that there will be no more male leads apart from Venky and Varun in F3. The film also has Tamannaah and Mehreen reprising themselves. F3 will be going on floors from December 23. This Dil Raju production will wrap up its shoot by early next year and get ready for a summer release.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans