It is widely known that Bollywood legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan was roped in for a key role in Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s highly anticipated sci-fi thriller. The film is expected to go on floors from mid-2021.
We had already reported that the megastar will be paid a huge amount as his fee. Meanwhile, the latest news coming in from Bollywood media is that Amitabh is going to charge a whopping of ₹21 crores as his remuneration for the film.
This as-yet-untitled film also stars Bollywood star heroine Deepika Padukone in the female lead role. Senior producer Ashwini Dutta will be bankrolling this mega-budget movie under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away