Tamil star Suriya is waiting for the release on his new film, Soorarai Pottru which is stalled due to Corona lockdown. Currently, he is spending his free time at home with his family members.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Suriya is soon going to debut into the digital world. As per the reports, he has signed a web series that will be produced by ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam.
Titled Navarasa, the web series will be directed by Siddharth and Arvind Swamy. This also marks the directional debuts of the above actors. This is one interesting news and we need to see how Suriya will do this series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now