Tamil star Suriya is waiting for the release on his new film, Soorarai Pottru which is stalled due to Corona lockdown. Currently, he is spending his free time at home with his family members.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Suriya is soon going to debut into the digital world. As per the reports, he has signed a web series that will be produced by ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam.
Titled Navarasa, the web series will be directed by Siddharth and Arvind Swamy. This also marks the directional debuts of the above actors. This is one interesting news and we need to see how Suriya will do this series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie