After 11 years, Super Star Mahesh Babu and the ace director Trivikram Srinivas have joined hands for their third movie. Tentatively titled, SSMB 28, the movie was officially launched in the first week of February 2022.
For the last couple of days, rumours have been surfacing online that the Kollywood star actor, Vikram, is doing a special role in the Mahesh Babu film. But, today, the personal manager of the Tamil actor took to Twitter and condemned the news.
He also requested the media houses to get clarity before publishing such news. Therefore, it is clear that Vikram is not a part of the high-budget movie.
Pooja Hegde is playing the love interest of Mahesh in this movie. Bankrolled by Radha Krishna under Haarika & Hassine Creations, the movie’s music will be composed by Thaman S. The first schedule of the film will begin in April 2022.
Dear friends,#ChiyaanVikram is not part of any project with @urstrulyMahesh. Rumours circulating regarding this are baseless. I request media houses to pls clarify with us before publishing such news. Regards
— Suryanarayanan M (@sooriaruna) February 23, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty to collaborate with this leading production house
- Animal: First look poster of Anil Kapoor looks intriguing
- Veedu song from Tiger Nageswara Rao is powerful
- Leo’s new poster assures ultimate face-off between Thalapathy Vijay and Sanjay Dutt
- Megastar Mammootty joins the sets of Yatra 2
- Interview: Rakshit Shetty – Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati is a poetic love story