Sri Reddy, who raked up a lot of controversies about how she has been cheated and even sexually harassed in Telugu and Tamil film industries, has announced that she will be making her foray into politics soon. The actress made the announcement at a press meet in Chennai where she denied that she accused Udhaynidhi Stalin of cheating her after promising an acting role.
Talking to the media at the press meet, Sri Reddy said, “I want to clarify that there are a lot of fake profiles on my name and I have never said anything against Udhaynidhi Stalin. I am talking about all this openly because I am going to enter politics in Tamil Nadu. I just want to serve the poor through my political career.”
She also stated that she has plans of settling down in Chennai and she even turned down an offer to contest as a MP in Andhra Pradesh. “Jayalalithaa gaaru is my role model. I am inspired by her life both as an actress and politics. I might end up crying if I talk more about her because that’s the kind of emotional connect I have with her. I am joining politics with a good intent,” she added
Articles that might interest you:
- Manisharma gives crazy updates on Acharya’s music
- Salman Khan to resume shooting for Radhe soon
- Bihar town pays tribute to SSR in a unique manner
- Virata Parvam director in talks with a star hero for his next
- Film with Pawan Kalyan will be a treat for fans: Harish Shankar
- RGV’s Power Star to have a direct Pawan Kalyan connection?