It is well-known that the entire Indian film industry has come forward to help the jobless film workers in this Corona lockdown period. Many noted stars have already donated a good amount for the Corona Crisis Charity.
Now, the latest one to join the list is Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut. As per the reports, she donated Rs 5 lakhs to FEFSI and another Rs 5 lakhs for her Thalaivi team daily wage workers.
Kangana is stepping into South cinema with a film titled, Thalaivi, a movie based on the life story of former Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalitha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date