It is well-known that the entire Indian film industry has come forward to help the jobless film workers in this Corona lockdown period. Many noted stars have already donated a good amount for the Corona Crisis Charity.
Now, the latest one to join the list is Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut. As per the reports, she donated Rs 5 lakhs to FEFSI and another Rs 5 lakhs for her Thalaivi team daily wage workers.
Kangana is stepping into South cinema with a film titled, Thalaivi, a movie based on the life story of former Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalitha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?