It is well-known that the entire Indian film industry has come forward to help the jobless film workers in this Corona lockdown period. Many noted stars have already donated a good amount for the Corona Crisis Charity.
Now, the latest one to join the list is Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut. As per the reports, she donated Rs 5 lakhs to FEFSI and another Rs 5 lakhs for her Thalaivi team daily wage workers.
Kangana is stepping into South cinema with a film titled, Thalaivi, a movie based on the life story of former Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalitha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ticket rates reduced for this blockbuster flick
- Actress says Jr. NTR is yet to explore a lot of things
- Balakrishna – Vedha will perform well in Telugu states too
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- Shiva Rajkumar – Vedha will impress all sections of the audience
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film