Poonam Pandey, actress and social media celebrity, has filed a criminal case against Raj Kundra, Shilpa Shetty’s husband, alleging that the businessman’s firm has been threatening and harassing her for the past few months. Apparently, Poonam Pandey had approached Raj Kundra’s firm, Armsprime Media, to develop an app for her; however, she claimed to have terminated the contract after she wasn’t comfortable with revenue sharing agreement.
However, soon after that, the actress stated that she kept getting calls from unknown numbers making explicit requests. Later, she moved abroad for few months, and when she tried to contact Saurabh Kushwah, Raj Kundra’s associate, to end the harassment, she kept getting more calls after that.
Meanwhile, Raj Kundra has brushed aside all allegations and stated that he had sold off his stake in the company to another partner and he has nothing to do with the whole saga. Even his associate Saurabh distanced himself from the issue saying that he terminated the deal with Poonam Pandey because of the explicit content that she wanted to post. Now, it remains to be seen how the police sort things out between Poonam Pandey and Raj Kundra. The actress had previously acted in a Telugu film, Malini & Co.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film