Controversial actress and social media activist, Swara Bhaskar, tested positive for Covid-19. The Bollywood actress has informed her followers on social media by posting a note today.
In it, Swara said that she got affected by the novel coronavirus on January 5 and was isolated in her residence on the advice of doctors. Despite being fully vaccinated, the actress still contracted the deadly virus.
Swara also asked the people who came in contact with her recently to undergo a Covid-19 test. Besides, she requested everyone to mask up and stay safe.
Hello Covid! 😬
Just got my RT-PCR test resulted and have tested positive. Been isolating & in quarantine. Symptoms include fever, a splitting headache and loss of taste. Double vaccinated so hope this passes soon. 🤞🏾
SO grateful for family & to be at home.
Stay safe everyone 🙏🏽 pic.twitter.com/2vk7Ei7QyG
— Swara Bhasker (@ReallySwara) January 6, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely