After courting numerous controversies for several months, Ram Gopal Varma’s latest political faction drama Vangaveeti, based on the life of slain Vijayawada leader Vangaveeti Ranga, released on Friday and it continues to rake up fresh controversies.
Soon after the film’s release, Vangaveeti Radha, son of Ranga, met with Vijayawada DG Sambasivarao and lodged a complaint against RGV, demanding all the derogatory scenes that portrayed his family members in bad light be deleted from the movie.
Respecting their feelings, RGV and the film’s producer immediately deleted the controversial ‘Champey Ranga’ dialogue from their movie. In the past, RGV withdrew the ‘Kamma Kapu’ song following similar allegations.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars