Following the huge controversy that erupted after the national awards jury headed by him announced the 64th National Film Awards and his subsequent comments defending the selection process, veteran Malayali director Priyadarshan is neck deep busy developing as many 4 big budget projects.
Priyadarshan, in his latest interview, revealed that he is planning a road movie with Malayalam superstar Mammootty and another athletics-based sports drama featuring his best friend and stalwart actor Mohanlal.
Apart from these 2 Malayalam movies, Priyadarshan is also in talks with Abhishek Bachchan for a Bollywood project, while he is all set to direct Ajay Devgn in the Hindi remake of his Malayalam hit thriller Oppam.
However, Priyadarshan is tight-lipped about which project will he be taking on floors first. Priyadarshan is popular amongst Telugu audiences for the ANR-Balakrishna starrer 1994 film Gandeevam and Nagarjuna-Amala’s 1991 movie Nirnayam.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha