Over the past couple of months, the makers of a low budget movie titled Sharanam Gachami have been waging a war against the censor board members who have been refusing to clear the movie. A huge controversy erupted when the students of Osmania University attacked CBFC office.
According to the latest reports, the censor board has finally passed the movie with a UA certificate today. Sharanam Gachami talks about Ambedkar’s aspirations of modern India and the plight of Dalits in present society.
Directed by Premraj and produced by Murali Bommaku, the film stars Navin Sanjay ,Tanishq Tiwari, Paruchuri Venkateshwer Rao, Posani Krishna Murali, JP and MLA R.Krishnaiah etc.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date