Malayalam star Dileep, the alleged mastermind behind the Malayalam star heroine’s abduction and assault case, has been in judicial remand for the last one month. Meanwhile, his long-delayed political thriller, Ramaleela, is finally gearing up for its release on September 28.
However, things don’t look all rosy for Ramaleela’s release. There has been a #BoycottRamaleela protest campaign on social media and a few theaters across Kerala which will be screening the movie received bomb threats from unidentified people. Heavy police security will be deployed during the film’s screenings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture