Malayalam star Dileep, the alleged mastermind behind the Malayalam star heroine’s abduction and assault case, has been in judicial remand for the last one month. Meanwhile, his long-delayed political thriller, Ramaleela, is finally gearing up for its release on September 28.
However, things don’t look all rosy for Ramaleela’s release. There has been a #BoycottRamaleela protest campaign on social media and a few theaters across Kerala which will be screening the movie received bomb threats from unidentified people. Heavy police security will be deployed during the film’s screenings.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again