Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited announcement on his political entry has left his fans thrilled. Several film industry colleagues like Kamal Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher and many others welcomed the Thalaivar’s move to join active politics.
However, controversial BJP leader Subramanian Swamy, who always makes headlines with his strong statements, mocked Rajini’s decision. “He is a film star. What will he do for Tamil Nadu? He has no details or documents, he is an illiterate,” Swamy said. The firebrand leader further said that he doesn’t know if his party (BJP) will support him, and vowed to quit his state if Rajini and the BJP form the government together.
“Let him (Rajini) announce his political party’s name and candidates and then I will expose him,” Swamy said in an interaction with a leading national media house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival