Simbu is a controversial actor in Tamil and always makes news for the wrong reasons. He was supposed to make a political drama with talented director Venkat Prabhu and the film was titled Maanadu.
But now the latest we hear is that the project has been put on hold. The reasons for this are yet unknown and as the project is in doubts, director Venkat Prabhu has moved ahead to do a web series for Amazon.
Simbu was last seen in the remake of Attarintiki Daredhi which was a huge flop at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix