Simbu is a controversial actor in Tamil and always makes news for the wrong reasons. He was supposed to make a political drama with talented director Venkat Prabhu and the film was titled Maanadu.
But now the latest we hear is that the project has been put on hold. The reasons for this are yet unknown and as the project is in doubts, director Venkat Prabhu has moved ahead to do a web series for Amazon.
Simbu was last seen in the remake of Attarintiki Daredhi which was a huge flop at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho