The Rangamma Mangamma song from Ram Charan and Samantha’s most eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be an instant chartbuster. Devi Sri Prasad’s earthy tune, Chandrabose lyrics and MM Manasi’s energetic vocals altogether made the song a superhit.
But in a move that took everyone by surprise, a person named Ramulu Yadav, President of Yadava Hakkula Porata Samithi, demanded the phrases “Gollabama Vachi” be removed from this super hit song. Ramulu alleged that these words portray his community women in poor light. He went on to warn the film’s makers of a huge protest if they don’t remove the controversial phrases.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam’s jukebox is out and is enthralling music lovers. The film is hitting the screens on March 30. Sukumar has directed the movie and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled it.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love