The Rangamma Mangamma song from Ram Charan and Samantha’s most eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be an instant chartbuster. Devi Sri Prasad’s earthy tune, Chandrabose lyrics and MM Manasi’s energetic vocals altogether made the song a superhit.
But in a move that took everyone by surprise, a person named Ramulu Yadav, President of Yadava Hakkula Porata Samithi, demanded the phrases “Gollabama Vachi” be removed from this super hit song. Ramulu alleged that these words portray his community women in poor light. He went on to warn the film’s makers of a huge protest if they don’t remove the controversial phrases.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam’s jukebox is out and is enthralling music lovers. The film is hitting the screens on March 30. Sukumar has directed the movie and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled it.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?