A few days back, Payal Rajput stormed Peddapalli in Telangana for the launch of a garment showroom and a large crowd greeted her and the picture of the event went viral.
But the same event has landed Payal in trouble. The update is that a person named Bomkuri Santosh Babji through his lawyer Donkena Ravi filed a petition on July 12th alleging Payal Rajput and the shop owners for breaking the covid protocols.
The Civil Court Judge after examining the petition, ordered the police to file a case on Payal Rajput and shop owners. Payal is currently starring in Kirathaka and also a Tamil film Angel and is yet to comment on this issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad