A few days back, Payal Rajput stormed Peddapalli in Telangana for the launch of a garment showroom and a large crowd greeted her and the picture of the event went viral.
But the same event has landed Payal in trouble. The update is that a person named Bomkuri Santosh Babji through his lawyer Donkena Ravi filed a petition on July 12th alleging Payal Rajput and the shop owners for breaking the covid protocols.
The Civil Court Judge after examining the petition, ordered the police to file a case on Payal Rajput and shop owners. Payal is currently starring in Kirathaka and also a Tamil film Angel and is yet to comment on this issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral