Tamil Superstar Suriya and talented director KV Anand are joining forces yet again after six years. The last outing from this duo was the 2012’s action thriller, Maattrraan.
Reputed production house Lyca Productions will be bankrolling Suriya-KV Anand’s project. The film is expected to go on floors soon after Suriya wraps up his ongoing film, NGK. Renowned cinematographer Gavemic U Ary will be cranking camera and Harris Jayaraj will score the music.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more details regarding this as-yet-untitled flick.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad