Tamil Superstar Suriya and talented director KV Anand are joining forces yet again after six years. The last outing from this duo was the 2012’s action thriller, Maattrraan.
Reputed production house Lyca Productions will be bankrolling Suriya-KV Anand’s project. The film is expected to go on floors soon after Suriya wraps up his ongoing film, NGK. Renowned cinematographer Gavemic U Ary will be cranking camera and Harris Jayaraj will score the music.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more details regarding this as-yet-untitled flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- This heroine in talks for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Poll : Who among these two has the best body?
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Kamal Haasan announces compensation for Indian 2 accident victims
- Baahubali’s Kiliki language goes online
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie