It is a known fact that Nani is doing a film in the direction of Rahul Sankriytan of Taxiwala fame. Titled Shyam Singha Roy, the film is set to go on floors in the month of January next year.
The film has an old Calcutta backdrop and the latest we hear is that some heavy-duty sets will be build to recreate Calcutta from the early years. Initially, the film was supposed to be canned in Calcutta but due to Corona cases, the makers want to shoot it in the sets.
So, due to this, the budget for the film has also increased. But the makers are not shying away and are ready to spend money as they have a belief in the director and story of the film. More details of this project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie