The Coronavirus pandemic has created a panic atmosphere across the globe. To avoid the wide spread of the virus, prime minister Narendra Modi has imposed a 21-day lockdown.
In the meantime, film stars are creating awareness among the public to saty at home and follow hygiene to be safe during these tough times. In the process, Tamil actor Vemal is doing his part by turning a sanitation worker to disinfect slum areas in Chennai.
This gesture by Vemal has been receiving a good appreciation from all quarters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo