The Coronavirus pandemic has created a panic atmosphere across the globe. To avoid the wide spread of the virus, prime minister Narendra Modi has imposed a 21-day lockdown.
In the meantime, film stars are creating awareness among the public to saty at home and follow hygiene to be safe during these tough times. In the process, Tamil actor Vemal is doing his part by turning a sanitation worker to disinfect slum areas in Chennai.
This gesture by Vemal has been receiving a good appreciation from all quarters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry
- Balakrishna to enter social media soon?
- Telugu heroine put in quarantine
- Juicy info about Rana-Miheeka wedding