There are a number of Bollywood actors who survive on doing Ads, reality TV programs, and many social media promotions. They also get money by making some crazy public appearances at weddings and public events.
Now that the Corona has taken over like a storm, all these activities have gone for a toss. The big stars have no problem but the small-time heroines and three-tier heroes and noted TV celebs have no work left and many are suffering financial issues.
Mumbai is a place where the cost of living is high and a few Hindi stars spend a bomb to maintain themselves to be in the limelight always. That is not the case for Telugu actors as most of them are well planned.
But things have become tough for many Bollywood stars as they are crumbling in pressure. With Maharastra and Mumbai on top of the lists with more COVID cases, the position is most likely to be dull in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August