Almost all the movie plans have been severely disrupted due to the deadly Coronavirus pandemic and the ongoing lockdown. With the conditions being unfavorable to shoot abroad, filmmakers across the country are making drastic changes to their ongoing projects.
Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 27th film under Krish’s direction will also be going through a major change. Apparently, Krish, who planned to shoot a massive climax episode by erecting giant sets in Morocco, has dropped the plans totally and is contemplating recreating the necessary ambiance through sets in Hyderabad itself. The film’s production design team has already begun the ground work in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Mr. Ajith Kumar and Mrs. Ajiith Kumar enjoying time in France
- Varisu: Ranjithame continues to conquer Youtube
- Stunner: Drishyam 2 registers unprecedented growth on second Saturday
- Mahesh Babu – Krishna Garu will always stay in our hearts
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange