Almost all the movie plans have been severely disrupted due to the deadly Coronavirus pandemic and the ongoing lockdown. With the conditions being unfavorable to shoot abroad, filmmakers across the country are making drastic changes to their ongoing projects.
Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 27th film under Krish’s direction will also be going through a major change. Apparently, Krish, who planned to shoot a massive climax episode by erecting giant sets in Morocco, has dropped the plans totally and is contemplating recreating the necessary ambiance through sets in Hyderabad itself. The film’s production design team has already begun the ground work in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?