The industry met CM’s KCR and YS Jagan to ask special permission to continue with their shoots. Now that the permissions are given, the star heroes are scratching their heads.
The talk is that none of the star heroes have planned their shoots in the next few weeks. Only Rajamouli is the one who is taking his film RRR on the sets.
The news is that most of the stars do not want to shoot at least till August as the cases have gone up. All the major stars are close to 60 and above and they are not in a mood to take a risk now.
They are playing the wait and watch a game and seeing who will start shoot first and how effectively they complete it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?