It is already reported that Tamil Superstar Ajith’s new film, Valimai’s shooting kick-started at RFC a few months back. Soon after wrapping up the first schedule in Hyderabad, the unit moved to Chennai for the next schedule.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit planned for a key schedule yet again at RFC, Hyderabad and was about to start shooting from next week. But due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, the film unit had no option but to stay back in Chennai.
Being directed by H. Vinoth of Khakee fame, Valimai has Ajith seen in a cop role. Telugu hero Karthikeya is playing the antagonist role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID