A couple of days back, we had reported that despite Corona pandemic, Malayalam star hero Prithvi Raj and his new film, Aadu Jeevitham team is continuing the film’s shooting in Jordon.
Now, the latest update is that the unit has canceled the schedule and is planning to return India but due to the lockdown, they are not able to be back.
As per the reports, a team of 58 members is struck in Jordon and director Blessy has appealed the Indian government and Kerala film chamber association to step in and do the needful help.
Further details regarding the team’s condition at Jordon is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part