A couple of days back, we had reported that despite Corona pandemic, Malayalam star hero Prithvi Raj and his new film, Aadu Jeevitham team is continuing the film’s shooting in Jordon.
Now, the latest update is that the unit has canceled the schedule and is planning to return India but due to the lockdown, they are not able to be back.
As per the reports, a team of 58 members is struck in Jordon and director Blessy has appealed the Indian government and Kerala film chamber association to step in and do the needful help.
Further details regarding the team’s condition at Jordon is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5