A couple of days back, we had reported that despite Corona pandemic, Malayalam star hero Prithvi Raj and his new film, Aadu Jeevitham team is continuing the film’s shooting in Jordon.
Now, the latest update is that the unit has canceled the schedule and is planning to return India but due to the lockdown, they are not able to be back.
As per the reports, a team of 58 members is struck in Jordon and director Blessy has appealed the Indian government and Kerala film chamber association to step in and do the needful help.
Further details regarding the team’s condition at Jordon is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule