Rajinikanth has gone underground ever since the announcement of the lockdown happened. The talk is that he has been living in his Kelambakkam farmhouse for the last three months.
The Chennai media says that Rajini has kept strict rules in his house and is not allowing anyone to go out or come in. Only one or two workers are with him now.
Also, the talk is that Rajini is also not buying many groceries and is using his farm’s veggies and making things from scratch and is having a healthy life.
Articles that might interest you:
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses