Rajinikanth has gone underground ever since the announcement of the lockdown happened. The talk is that he has been living in his Kelambakkam farmhouse for the last three months.
The Chennai media says that Rajini has kept strict rules in his house and is not allowing anyone to go out or come in. Only one or two workers are with him now.
Also, the talk is that Rajini is also not buying many groceries and is using his farm’s veggies and making things from scratch and is having a healthy life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard for Mahesh Babu’s dates once again?
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19