The entire world is gripped in the Coronavirus fear. India is no exception, and the outbreak of the virus in various cities has been deeply affecting the public lives, including the film industry.
Even Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 168th film, Annaatthe, has been impacted by Coronavirus. Apparently, the makers had earlier planned to shoot the film’s next schedules in Kolkata and Pune. But due to the virus outbreak, they have reportedly decided to cancel the outdoor schedules in the above cities and instead chose Hyderabad for the upcoming schedules.
Annaatthe is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style