It’s been over 4 months since the shooting for Rajamouli’s RRR came to a sudden halt due to the lockdown. Even though Team RRR tried to resume the shoot by conducting a test shoot first, the plan was cancelled in the last minute due to the virus scare.
In a latest interview, RRR’s Cinematographer Senthil Kumar revealed that he has seen researching about virtual technology during the lockdown. “Earlier we had used green screens to picturize scenes featuring VFX. We are now considering the virtual technology where the green screens are replaced by led panels. Hollywood flick Star Wars’ latest episode was shot using this technology. The team will soon take a final call whether or not to use this technology for RRR,” Senthil said.
RRR features NTR, Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Samuthitakhani and Olivia in key roles. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this pan-India biggie. There is still no clarity on the film’s release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big rift between couples, no more romantic angle
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Mahesh Babu’s AMB Cinemas announce their reopening