The much awaited audio launch of Vijay, Vijay Sethupathi starter Master is going to be a low-key affair, as per the latest buzz in Kollywood. In recent years, producers have gone all out to promote Vijay’s films, including star-studded audio launches indoor stadiums among other events. But not for Master, according to several new reports.
Buzz is that the audio launch is going to take place in the banquet hall of a 5 star hotel in Chennai and the cast and crew is expected to address the fans and viewers through a televised event on March 15. Apparently, the makers took this decision following the state government’s advisory to avoid large gatherings due to Coronavirus outbreak. Tamil Nadu has reported one case so far and several others have been quarantined.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film also has Andrea Jeremiah and Malavika Mohanan in lead roles. Anirudh Ravichander has scored the music, and the film will hit the screens on April 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity