Coronavirus has hit Telangana as a few cases have been confirmed in the last few days. Today, a big IT firm shut down its building premises when one of their employees reported herself to have the deadly virus.
This has created a panic citation in the city of Hyderabad and has directly affected the film business. The collections and occupancy in many of the theaters in Hyderabad fell down badly ever since the news spread today.
With the deadly disease creating havoc, the coming days will be tough for multiplex and single screens to pull crowds. With no big releases this week, the movie business will surely get a hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?