As the Coronavirus is spreading thick and fast, the various governments in the world have been shutting down major works as of now and India is also not behind.
The film industry is also stuck in a big way and many shoots have been stopped as of now. The latest to join that list is Puri Jagan’s Puri Connects who is making a film with Vijay Devarakonda.
Puri himself revealed this through his social media and said that in the safety of his crew and other people, the shoots and other works have been stalled as of now.
— Puri Connects (@PuriConnects) March 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot