As the Coronavirus is spreading thick and fast, the various governments in the world have been shutting down major works as of now and India is also not behind.
The film industry is also stuck in a big way and many shoots have been stopped as of now. The latest to join that list is Puri Jagan’s Puri Connects who is making a film with Vijay Devarakonda.
Puri himself revealed this through his social media and said that in the safety of his crew and other people, the shoots and other works have been stalled as of now.
— Puri Connects (@PuriConnects) March 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films