The Coronavirus has created a scare among many and because of this, the movie business in many areas has hit hard. As there are some cases in Kerala, a key decision has been taken by the government.
The latest news reveals that all the theaters in the state of Kerala have been shut down till the 31st of this month. This decision has been taken to keep things safe for the audience.
Back in the Telugu film industry too, there is a talk that many of the films will be postponed in the future weeks. We need to see how these films will be planned for their release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?