Comedy hero Allari Naresh has been going through a lean patch over the past couple of years with most of his films failing to click at the box-office. The actor is currently awaiting the release of Selfie Raja, which is set for a July 15 release.
Speaking at the single launch event recently, Naresh said that a lot of people have been complaining that his films of late are severely lacking in the comedy quotient and that all those loud laughers and unlimited giggles in the theaters have become almost extinct.
Naresh said that he has corrected all those mistakes with his writers team and came up with the best output for Selfie Raja. He further assured that Selfie Raja will be a nonstop entertainer. The film is produced by Chalasani Rama Brahmam Chowdary under his Gopi Arts Banner.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections