Ravi Teja needs to bounce back in the game as his last two films have failed at the box office miserably. He has a few projects in hand and next in line is Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony.
There is a very low buzz for this film as Sreenu Vaitla has only given flops in the past. A part of the film has a US backdrop and some of it of it has already been shot there.
Now, the news is that special setup is being done to recreate the US effect in Hyderabad. The news coming in reveals that Mythri Movies, who are the producers have decided to cut short the cost of production as they do not want to risk too much for a Sreenu Vaitla film.
The idea behind this is that if anything negative happens, the losses should be quite minimal. Ileana plays the female lead in this film which has Ravi Teja in three different roles.
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections