Yesterday, we had reported that the shooting for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated period drama, Sye Raa, is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. The latest news is that the team is going to erect a costly set that resembles the Bidar fort for the upcoming schedule.
As per the reports, a crucial episode will be shot in this set for one week. Along with Chiranjeevi, Sye Raa has Amitabh Bachchan, Jagapathi Babu, Vijay Sethupati in key roles. Nayantara is the female lead in this film and Ram Charan is bankrolling it. Surender Reddy is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool